28.10.05

What Religion do you fit in?

I came up as 80% Atheist, and 100% Reason oriented.

I have only one question, if I am 80% Atheist, WTF is the other 20%?

3 comments:

Doug said...

Apparently I am a Humanist, which is convenient as I am both a human and know many other humans.

Cameron said...

Does this mean I'm not human, I'm...'Athe'?

Red Five said...

Here's mine:

Atheism (Cam would be proud)

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

100% scientific.
80% reason-oriented.